Sunday, July 26, 2009

STAY-cation ~ Day Eight - PART(y) Two - The End

Day Eight - PART(y) TWO
For a long time Shane has been wanting to go to a REAL Soccer Game. Many of you who know our family - know that we are not the most Sports-finatic family. Well - that has all changed now! The REAL Soccer game was so much fun. It was quick moving, physical, entertaining and just plain fun. Every time REAL scored a goal - Milo would rip off his shirt and swing it over his head yelling "GOOOOAAAAALLL". It was so much fun.
After the REAL totally kicked the DALLAS FC patoosies we enjoyed a wonderful finale to our 2009 STAY-Cation - FIREWORKS!



This has been a great week.


3 comments:

The Gorringes said...

It looks like your stay-cation was a success! You guys are so darling and fabulous! I love you all so much. Next time we will tag-a-long for the fun!

Anonymous said...

Didn't realize what you meant by "stay-cation" but now I do! What a great idea. There really is a lot of fun things to do around here. Glad you had a great time with your family. And good to see you blogging little missy...way to go you blogger you.

Unknown said...

Teryn, I think you've found your calling, you blog beautifully and thanks for sharing your Stay-cation with all of us!-:) I love you all <3 <3 <3