We are a family of 5. Shane and Teryn have been married since 1996. We have 3 AMAZING children- Matisse, Avy and Milo. We are full-time Real Estate Professionals. We enjoy traveling, going to the movies and being as active as possible.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
STAY-Cation 2009 ~ Day One
Our 2009 Summer Stay-Cation started on July 17th - Grandpa Don's Birthday. We went with Grandpa Don and Grammy Jackie to watch Milo's Hale Centre Theatre Camp performance. After the performance we went to Joe's Crab Shack and saw HARRY POTTER- Half Blood Prince. It was a GREAT DAY!
My name is Shane Mozaffari. I’m an Associate Broker with Exit Realty Exclusive. I market myself as “Salt Lake Shane.” It’s descriptive of the county I work in and it’s easy to remember.
Hopefully you will find the information within this Blog helpful and informative.
My motto is "GOING The Distance". I am an endurance runner and I employ the same tenacity and drive to help my clients achieve their Real Estate Goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment