Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Blogging for Dummies
I have been sucked into the age of GOOGLING, TEXTING and BLOGGING. It is official. I am hoping that all of our friends, family and clients will be able to see and believe that we do have a life. We are such busy people. With the kids getting older things are both easier and harder at the same time. We love it though and wouldn't change a thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sooo glad I can be the first to comment! I feel so lucky! :) Anyways, I hope I was an influence to all your technology advances in this world! It would be a small step for mankind. hehe jk. You guys are so great! Love your gutz!
I am so glad to find your blog. It's great! Now I can see what you guys have been up to when we don't talk for a while. Yes, I do want to see pictures of you at your desk and shane knocking on doors. You guys have such a great work ethic. Loves! Ariane
Isn't it crazy how perfect strangers can track you down on the internet? I googled mozaffari to see if you had a family blog and here you are ...
Post a Comment